Money your feng shui area of money!
Money - If you enter these things at home at the beginning of spring, money will start to accumulate.
When you know where your feng shui is, time is to create good energy in it.
The Feng Shui area is associated with money, financial prosperity, abundance and occupy the southeastern part of your home or office.
Once you know where your feng shui money is located, it's time to create good energy in it.
When the area of money has the right energy, your home or office can attract and retain the energy of wealth and money. This will definitely affect your life, so make sure to apply the following tips.
The Feng Shui wealth element is wood and you know that wood is strengthened by water that favors wood and soil and provides a solid foundation for growth.
Forever Vital5 provides you five incredible products which by common forces eliminate nutritional "gaps" and provide you nutrients that are needed to make you feel and look better.
Decorating your home or office on the money field should express these elements.
Here are 8 steps to get the most of these elements in your money area:
1. Healthy, lush green plants, such as Japanese coin mushrooms, happy bamboo and air purifying plants, or any plant that is strong and which will thrive in line with lighting in the area.
2. Water, mirror or water features. If you are imaginative enough, you can install the entire fountain in the money zone, it will be a great Feng Shui.
Healthy Weight Loss - Adjust your pie!
The mirrors are great for the money area and you can easily sketch the picture with a beautiful waterfall, lake, etc.
Make sure the water is clean and does it flow?
3. Highlight special patterns in this area. Each Feng Shui element is expressed in certain shapes so that you can achieve the desired shape energy such as: rectangles (wood), squares (earth), waves (water).
These can be folded, picture frames, fabrics or wallpaper. These shapes will bring good energy in this area.
4. Images of forests, parks or wild greenery will bring good wood energy You can also sketch images with interesting soil formations, from peatland to mountain and canyons that will represent the earth.
5. Choose the best feng shui colors to shape the surface of the coin, which can be walls, fabrics or decor. You have a variety of colors such as: green, brown, blue, black and light yellow.
You can also add a little red to activate the area.
6. Decorate space with numerous pictures. You can choose something modern or a picture that represents plenty and splendor for you.
7. Consider the classic Feng Shui decorations, just be sure to match your interior and truly go with you. Some of the most popular traditional feng shui ornaments are: Aquarium, Chinese coins, buds, crystals, vases of fortune ....
8. Always keep your energy fresh and alive with sweet odors and aromas, fresh flowers and several candles. Keeping this area well-lightened and releasing music from time to time are excellent activators of good energy.
Royal Jelly contains all eight essential amino acids plus ten secondary amino acids and a significant amount of minerals: calcium, copper, iron, phosphorus, potassium, silicon and sulfur. The mother liquor also contains the nucleic acid.
Submersion Look 10 or 15 years younger with this recipe!
The content at stojnicv.com is for informational purposes only. We are not experts nor do we argue that we are. Many of these articles are articles that are based on opinion and should be taken as such. We will not be responsible for the decisions made by users on the content of stojnicv.com. Please do your research before accepting any information as a fact.